It’s not often I get excited by the latest toy to hit the market. Usually it’s the kids who are pulling at my leg in tesco, wanting me to give in and buy a new toy I’ve never heard of. But this week there was a role reversal, as something caught my eye that I REALLY liked the look of. Electric Lego!
I was having a chat with a friend just the other day about how electricity is provided to houses.
I guess he’s like most people – he has absolutely no idea how electricity is dealt out to houses in this country. When we got onto the subject he started to ask lots of questions, and as I told him the answers his face made all sorts of fascinating expressions.
Hopefully I’ve got you in time. You see, I’ve just been on holiday and I’ve seen some of the awful electrical work that’s around, and I wanted to let you know about Electrical Safety On Holiday
I’ve had many bad experiences with electrics abroad.
Just last year in Egypt I realised I needed a shave – I was treating the family to a nice dinner, and wanted to spruce myself up a little. Anyway, I plugged the electric shaver in and left the room to head back to the pool.